Cleaning gear

TonyB13

I am looking for a cleaning pole with blades and maybe an attachment for a swifer like pads does anyone make a good one the one brs has on their site got some poor reviews its a jbj i believe. Would appreciate any suggestions

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Mag-floats work better IMHO. If you want a pole type thing. There are several manufacturers out there that make them with blades and/or scrub pads.

Swifter, lol. Had me going for a sec.

Mag floats for me as well. You may something longer for the bottom sand line. I have a scraper from Petco that I have used for a number of years without any issue.. Has small metal blade on the bottom. You can also use a razor blade if you don't mind getting your arm wet.

I use the mag floats with scrapers on regular glass. DO NOT use them on Starfire unless you don't mind scratches.

I use it on my personal tank that has starfire for the last 2 years. Never scratched it.

Mag-floats work better IMHO. If you want a pole type thing. There are several manufacturers out there that make them with blades and/or scrub pads.

Swifter, lol. Had me going for a sec.

Yea swifer type with like disposable pads like swifer, I use paper towels inside my discus tank and just throw it away

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk