** ERC fish out of protocol - 12.20.16 **

monkiboy

here's a list of some fish that just graduated our protocol. if you haven't already, be sure to read about our personal, unmatched, & comprehensive qt/treatment protocol

- blue eye kole/two-spot bristletooth tangs

- green coris wrasses

- juvenile yellow-belly regal angelfish

- *VERY RARELY* available red-tail tamarin/psych-head wrasse pairs (in captive care for over four months, adjusted to time-zone/schedule, fat, happy, eating vigorously, stunning personality and interaction)

- magnificent foxfaces

- one spot foxfaces

- melanurus wrasses (male)

- bipartitus/blue-star leopard wrasses

- achilles tangs (3-6", in care for over three months, exceptional examples of well nurtured and properly handled a.achilles species)

- flame wrasse pairs with super male coloration and size (wickedly intense fire colors)

- icon sea stars (reef safe, 3")

- fromia sea stars (reef safe, 3.5")

please PM me to secure your purchase and/or if you have any questions about these or any other quarantined & prophylactically treated fish - thank you!

I pm'd you yesterday but you've not responded

hi anthony, thanks for checking in. we are a bit overwhelmed with orders and ship outs before holidays but will have a response to you within an hour or two my friend!

Prices? Paypal info?

shoot me a PM when ready to secure purchase. i try to talk to most folks to help ensure long term success so don't have payment details available without communication, generally.