clean up crew

NamReefs

hi everyone . I'm looking for reliable website to order large amount of clean up crew for my new tank . anyone know any source plz let me know. any input I'm really appreciate .

thanks

He suggested like 40-something creatures one time I used him on a 25G lol.

I've always made my own pack, been ordering for almost 10 years.

If you've ever talked with the owner, he will tell you exactly what you need for your tank.

The preset tank packages are a little robust, but still a good deal if you have a larger tank.

I've used them several times. I usually buy a smaller package based on what I want to buy. Shipping is very reasonable especially if you don't include hermits. I only had snails die once in summer when their water was really hot. Refunded my money while I was on the phone with them.

You want to order online when you only need a couple snails?  I always got additions to my CUC from MarineScene. Now that they are closed, I am wondering what DC-area LFSs can sell CUC by the piece?

Ya those trochus are amazing. I only have 1. He's pretty much keeping everything clean.

I was looking at my spin streams the other day "oh I should scrub those later" went to work came home. He was on one it and looked brand new. Need to get more.

Edited by Joshifer

Little far from you, but I bought 3 Trochus snails from Reef Escape a few weeks ago...they always have good inverts and great prices.

Good to know. I'll make a stop there during my next NOVA LFS tour. You guys are spoiled

Edited by mr11