Thanks to all who donated today!

John Ford

I've always been impressed with the way this club functions. The amount of involvement and fellowship through the community is like no other group I've ever seen.

Today I was able to help set up and frag some things before the wife started kicking and screaming as to why I was there so long... Every time I looked up another vendor was dropping something off to get chopped up instead of selling them to help keep their doors open. I don't want to leave someone out so I just wanted to say,

Thank you!!

To everyone who donated or spent their time setting up and breaking it back down. Its quite the production and I appreciate all of you that played their part.

Thanks, John, to you and all the contributors that made this special today for us committed reefers.

Our hobby is challenging enough with it's own complexities. Yes, it does and can affect our personal circumstances. It Happens.

Thank you WAMAS! until next time...

P.S.

They will get used to it.

Good seeing you, John,

Thanks for taking the time to help out with everything you've got going on at home as well! This is a solid club for sure, and that's because of it's members and vendors.