LFS that carries Macro?

rebekwl

Most unique species of macro either die or sell quickly in LFS's so it will be hard to find somewhere with a large selection on standby- you may have to special order. Reef escape usually has at least 1 or 2 unique species in (they did yesterday when I was there), and I've seen some in incredible corals / brk too.

Most unique species of macro either die or sell quickly in LFS's so it will be hard to find somewhere with a large selection on standby- you may have to special order. Reef escape usually has at least 1 or 2 unique species in (they did yesterday when I was there), and I've seen some in incredible corals / brk too.

Thx, I'm gonna go by reef escape today. Even Chaeto would do, just something besides caluerpa lol

(edited)

I've seen chaeto at Quantum, in Springfield.  I haven't been in there recently so you might want to call first.

Got some from Reef Escape, Also put a deposit down for a very nice hippo.

Edited by rebekwl

There are tons of online resources for macro.. all types.. cheap options as well..

Yea, I noticed that too. I was just wondering if there was some Chaeto locally. I think for the more exotic types, I will use an online resource.