New to WAMAS and Reefing

Hello all,

New to WAMAS and the reefing hobby.  :rolleyes: I decided to go with a  29G Coralife biocube for my first tank due to the limited amount of space I had to work with. I also wanted to ensure I could maintain a tank of this size before I ever decided to go with anything bigger.  The tank has been running since the end of February and is only two months old. So far I feel like the tank is maturely as expected with only a few minor hiccups here and there.  The picture I posted is a bit premature as i'm still waiting on some upgrades to come in. Who would of thought that a light mount that is on backorder could cause me so much frustration. Can't remove my hood, cant mount my new LEDs, cant mount my HOB skimmer, cant mount my HOB phosban reactor.... :angry: But alas enough raging this is a hobby of relaxation. In terms of livestock the tank has 3 clowns, 1 fire fish, 1 six line wrasse, 1 seabae anemone, 1 green long tentacle anemone, a few Mexican turbo snails, and a few blue leg hermit crabs.  I used to have a diamond gobby but one morning I woke up and lets just say one of my anenome's had a $30 dollar dinner... I know most people would make the decision of getting rid of the anemone, but honestly I like them more because my clowns host both right at the front center of my tank so they have kinda become my pride and joy. I will make sure to post updates as time goes by.

Cheers!

http://i.imgur.com/x61hTL0.jpg

Welcome!