Anyone used Marinepure

Keraxis

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were about marine pure.  BRS showcased some and the amount of water it held was pretty impressive and the package claims a 8x8x4 block has 23,000 ft of surface are.  lg-87751-73454-57.jpg

will, I use the media quite a bit in the block and sphere form in qt and builds with really good success. much easier to work around and clean than a pile of rock in the sump avoid detritus piles. also, the results BRS obtained in terms of performance seem to hold up realistically long term on the systems I've implemented it on.

I have a block in the sump of my 80g frag system. Seems to work pretty well, and as said above, much cleaner than rocks for what I'm using it for. The system is home to only a few "working" fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 of those blocks in my tank...they are very porous and brittle...one of them came in broken into two pieces. I would definitely recommend this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

will, I use the media quite a bit in the block and sphere form in qt and builds with really good success. much easier to work around and clean than a pile of rock in the sump avoid detritus piles. also, the results BRS obtained in terms of performance seem to hold up realistically long term on the systems I've implemented it on.

Quick question Marco...I thought live rock or media like this tend to absorb the medication...i remember reading it somewhere. Isn't that right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk