Exotic Reef Creations. Great experience!

Denis

The title already sums it up. I have always been a big believer in that company strives when their customer service is great. So that to me is the first thing I look for as I will not conduct any kind of business if the owners are arrogant or unjoyable. The hobby is meant to be fun and for your experiences to be shared with others so that people can progress. Point I am making, is that I received it all from exotic reef creations. From the moment I asked what the company was about to to the moment I picked up to amazing designer clownfish. Dealing with them was easy and they were willing to help wherever they could. Would recommend this company to anyone any day!!!

• 7 years later...

High quality quarantined fish, custom tailored experience based on your needs. Prompt communication and a great seller, highly recommend them for your reef needs

Adding on to this as well- very happy with my Wyoming White from Marcos. It’s great being able to have a local source for quarantined livestock, no worrying about shipping issues from online quarantiners. Once acclimated, the fish was very active and eating well in its isolation box. I’m looking forward to watching it grow!

IMG_9112.jpeg