Biggest one i have seen

morgan175

That's a huge one! dry it up and make a nice mini ornament  :happy:

Okay, now I don't feel so weird. One hitchhiked on a coral, caught it before it got into the tank. So I dried it out and made a little diorama with a small box and some dry sand and I keep it on a shelf.

66IKQS.jpg

d6fb603b3db2280b962ea9e3a86333dc.jpgc8d8a96a8693c3e4adb3a11beb1f9483.jpg

Did some eork on tank he popped out. He gone but just thought he was big. Wondering if why zoas are closing

I can't believe no one has said it.

"That's what she said"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Recently I discovered that the asterinas in my tank are getting much bigger than in the past. Suspected reason? The MACNA freebie bottle of ESV phytoplankton. I also now have an increasing population of limpits when I had only a stray one or two I rarely saw, a population burst of micro brittle stars (which already numbered in infinity) which are also growing larger, way more pods, and alas, cyano and algae growth because I didn't allow in advance for the added organic matter which I now have to correct. If you want bigger, nastier, more destructive asterinas, just feed phytoplankton every day.

Edited by treesprite

Recently I discovered that the asterinas in my tank are getting much bigger than in the past. Suspected reason? The MACNA freebie bottle of ESV phytoplankton. I also now have an increasing population of limpits when I had only a stray one or two I rarely saw, a population burst of micro brittle stars (which already numbered in infinity) which are also growing larger, way more pods, and alas, cyano and algae growth because I didn't allow in advance for the added organic matter which I now have to correct. If you want bigger, nastier, more destructive asterinas, just feed phytoplankton every day.

Thats funny. Started feeding dt's phytoplankton every other day.