Looking to Borrow Mg Test Kit In Centreville, VA for One Test

bbyatv

I just bought a new Mg test kit and the results are way different than the kit I was using.  Does anyone in Centreville have an Mg test kit that I could use for one test jut to verify if my new kit is bad or not.

I could trade a coral for the use.

Thanks,

Bruce

Did you end up finding one? I have one you can borrow. I think I do at least. I havent used it for a while.

Edited by Bruleyii

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, so David (Bruleyii) stopped over with a Red Sea Mg test kit that was fairly fresh.  It confirmed that my new Salifert Mg test kit was accurate and that my old kit was giving false readings.  I am glad I double checked before I started making changes to my water parameters.

David,  thanks again for stopping over with your kit.

Bruce

Bruce, what was the outcome of your comparison?

Ya, so David (Bruleyii) stopped over with a Red Sea Mg test kit that was fairly fresh.  It confirmed that my new Salifert Mg test kit was accurate and that my old kit was giving false readings.  I am glad I double checked before I started making changes to my water parameters.

David,  thanks again for stopping over with your kit.

Bruce

Anytime Bruce. It's just nice to be able to give back or help when I can. You're always so helpful. 

Good reminder! Thanks.

Dave,

I had not thought of that.  Good idea.  I will keep that in mind for the future.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce, if you ever need something just tell your boy to ask me at work and if I have one I'll send it home with him.