new to DC, starting a tank

codydemmel4

Hello everyone,

I have been in reef keeping for over 3 years now but I recently moved to DC so I wanted to join this reef club and start all over.  I do not have any equipment yet but I am looking to buy everything now. (you can contact me if you have stuff)

I will be building a 55 gallon tank that will be mostly anemones and SPS, I will not be having a sump because my roommate said only one tank and he considered the sump another tank (stupid) so I will just be having a HOB skimmer.

I don't think I am allowed to post what I am looking to buy on this page but if someone can direct me to where I can post what I am looking for that would be great, I am pretty much looking for everything as I moved here with nothing haha.

I am also looking for insights on where are the good LFS around the area or where I can buy cheap fish, corals, frags and equipment.  I greatly appreciate all the help and I look forward to meeting you guys/girls!!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome LMK what you are looking for. Maybe I have some helpful donations to help you get up and running.

• 3 weeks later...