any salt sales going on?

AlanM

I considered putting in for some of the reef crystals raffles, but didnt want to bring it home on the metro.  Anyone know any good salt sales?  Looks like Amazon has 200g boxes for $50 with free shipping, but that's as good as I've seen.

I've ordered from amazon before. The box came a little beat up (as expected) but two of the four salt bags were slightly open. I say slightly open as in a little corner of the bag was open and a small amount of salt was in the box. I called amazon and they refunded half of the purchase price but I think I'll stay local in the future.

Right, I think QR has it for cheaper than the online places and Petland usually does too, but both of those are a schlep for me and I think they are pretty much losing money over wholesale at the prices they offer anyway.  I was going to try getting it delivered to avoid the schlep.

I have a coupon from Macna for Dr. Fosters/Smith.  I think the numbers are good till the 13th.  Use coupon code 5682/2109 to get 25% off your order.  Free shipping over $49 dollars.

The coupon code is also good for live aquaria

I just bought a 200 gallon box of RC for $41.24.  I bought 8 boxes :)

I have a coupon from Macna for Dr. Fosters/Smith.  I think the numbers are good till the 13th.  Use coupon code 5682/2109 to get 25% off your order.  Free shipping over $49 dollars.

The coupon code is also good for live aquaria

I just bought a 200 gallon box of RC for $41.24.  I bought 8 boxes :)

That's what I'm talking about.  I (and my volunteers) handed out around 3000 swag bags, but never actually looked inside one to see if there was cool stuff like that in them.

I forgot about the code. I just tried it on the Gem tang then the Deepwater Candy Basslet.....my my wish I had the spare change!

Edited by WilRams