MACNA 2016 in San Diego, CA

Origami

The folks pulling this one together are great. The city's great. Everybody on their team has been working hard to bring MACNA to the West Coast. And, having discussed things with them for nearly two years now, they've got some great ideas on how to make this a super event. If you want to take a break next September, this is a wonderful city to visit and a guaranteed fun time.

The press release went out this morning and was picked up here:

As with our MACNA, the best time to buy a full conference pass is during the conference.

I'll be there. I hope that you'll consider being there, too.

Oh, I'll be there. Lol

Beautiful city. Beautiful beaches. Great weather. You'll love it.

OK. Sure, it costs a bit more - a plane ticket, a hotel room, etc. << Which, by the way, is exactly the reason why we brought MACNA to DC in 2015: To give our community a chance to have an affordable MACNA experience.

Beautiful city. Beautiful beaches. Great weather. You'll love it.

OK. Sure, it costs a bit more - a plane ticket, a hotel room, etc. << Which, by the way, is exactly the reason why we brought MACNA to DC in 2015: To give our community a chance to have an affordable MACNA experience.

But the parking is $41 a day! Haha

But the parking is $41 a day! Haha

True. And the parking at the Town & Country in San DIego's only $5, I hear. Somehow that doesn't quite make up for airfare and a hotel.  :laugh:  But I do know that I'll have a great time. 

Thank you Tom for sharing. let me ask my lady boss for an approval approval first. Since it will be costly if i go (4 airplane tickets plus hotel and rental car)