Service

morgan175

I made an order and something went wrong. I dont want to go into details about that. I emailed customer service and within ten minutes everything was taken care of. I will be making another order with them soon. Best experience i could have. This was my third order and the other two were perfect.

I literally had the exact same experience this past week. I had a small problem during shipment, called customer service, and I was taken care of literally in 10 minutes. Great, great service. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

morgan175 and PK3 - thanks for letting us have an opportunity to sort out those issues! We're training new staff in the warehouse and in the office, and even though they're supervised, issues can slip past. We appreciate your kind words here, and we've taken both of your orders as training opportunities so that no one else will have the same problems. We truly appreciate every single one of our customers, and we want our service to be a key component of why you continue to choose Premium Aquatics. We know that there are many other choices for online vendors, and the fact that you chose us makes us work even harder to be the best there is with customer service. If there's anything you need, you can always contact us and we'll do everything in our power to make your experience with us a positive one.

Again, thanks for bringing your issues to our attention, for giving us a second chance, and for letting everyone know that we strive to correct any problems as quickly as we can.

As a heads-up - We're going to be having a blowout online-only Frag sale very soon - we're loaded with amazing ORA and ReefGen frags, as well as a ton of locally (Midwest) cultured pieces. Watch for my announcement here on the forum - the sale is going to be fantastic. We offer $34.99 flat-rate next-day livestock shipping (insulated box included in price) OR we'll ship FREE overnight on orders of $225 or more (insulated box is free as well). With this sale, combining two or three orders can easily meet that 225, and that box will be STUFFED with awesome frags!

(You can also include any of the fantastic livestock we carry in the same shipment, the only things that don't qualify for the overnight shipping deal are live rock or dry goods)

^^Incredibly gracious response from PA. It's that kind of service and attitude that keeps people coming back. Great job!