MACNA Planner volunteer needed

wade

Very important!!

We need a volunteer to help plan, design, and execute fun activities for the show.

In years past, MACNA has had school visits, educational activities, fun contests, button collecting, and other such ideas.

We need your help now to brainstorm, plan, and make fun activities happen.

If you are interested and can donate the time to helping us in this role and to make this MACNA great, please let me know: wade@wamas.org

the national zoo is across the street. have we talked to them about hosting a large exhibit at macna? or the baltimore aquarium? these are both really cool and educational. i'm sure someone has thought about it, i just hadn't seen any info yet.

• 2 weeks later...

the national zoo is across the street. have we talked to them about hosting a large exhibit at macna? or the baltimore aquarium? these are both really cool and educational. i'm sure someone has thought about it, i just hadn't seen any info yet.

Anyone asked Tammy DeWitt or Mike Henley of the Zoo about this ? 

Who knows, maybe thru MACNA some sponsor could show up an fund a re opening of the invert exhibit at the zoo.

Thanks. We've got a volunteer now.

With regards to the questions above: Yes, we've engaged Tammy. Mike recently left the zoo, though, to pursue additional education (he posted something about this recently). Neither the zoo nor the aquarium are exhibitors at MACNA. It could be a matter of budget for them.