Incredible SPS shipment

johnnybv

Just a little tease.....I received an lps/sps shipment today, like no other. I will get picts up on the website once they all settle in.

Tricolor Acro

Yellow & orange Sun polyps

Green branching frogspawn

Bright green branching hammer

Pink/green branching hammer

Green Acanthstrea

Purple Acro

Purple polyped Monti Peltiformis

Orange Velvet Montipora

Purple Velvet Montipora

Griessingers goby -- small & very rare

Aqua Pods are in $19.95 / 4oz bottle

New fish

Flameback Angel

Coral Beauty

Midas Blenny lyretail (1 sold Phill)

Yellow watchman

Condylactis anemone

Emerald Crabs

Sally lightfoots

Squamossa clam 3-4"

Cleaner shrimp

Fire shrimp

Peppermint shrimp

Astrea snails

Margarita's mmmmmmm

Nassarius snails on crack

Trouchus snails

John

Guest oracleoca

I will take a bottle of AquaPods and an emerald crab. I can pick it up on Saturday. How much for the cleaner shrimp?

Thanks

I will take a bottle of AquaPods and an emerald crab. I can pick it up on Saturday. How much for the cleaner shrimp?

Thanks

will do. Cleaners 19.95 med, fire med 24.95

Johnny,

when do you do your orders? I'm going to be up in NOVA from Fredericksburg this Saturday. Is it too late to order some livestock? I'd like a small kole tang (say 2"), and a juvenile gold stripe maroon clown.

Garrett.

Johnny,

when do you do your orders? I'm going to be up in NOVA from Fredericksburg this Saturday. Is it too late to order some livestock? I'd like a small kole tang (say 2"), and a juvenile gold stripe maroon clown.

Garrett.

I do my orders on monday or tuesday so that I can quarintine for at least a few days before the weekend. I have 2 kole tangs in stock one is about 3" the other is bigger. I dont have any maroon clowns that are for sale now. I do have 1 Black ocellaris left, and 4 true percula misbars, and I tomato. In the future it is best to PM me, I am not able to read through a lot of the posts and often miss questions within threads.

John

Just a little tease.....I received an lps/sps shipment today, like no other. I will get picts up on the website once they all settle in.

John

Any pics yet?

Any pics yet?

Sorry, sold so fast didnt get a chance! I have another shipment of the same kind of stuff coming on Wednesday, I will try to get pics up again.

Sorry, sold so fast didnt get a chance! I have another shipment of the same kind of stuff coming on Wednesday, I will try to get pics up again.

So when are you going to change your shop to Blue Ribbon Marine and Koi?

So when are you going to change your shop to Blue Ribbon Marine and Koi?

I could only wish that would happen......there are a few more bucks in Koi :D

john