Does any LFS carry MochaVinci clown?

PupChow

(edited)

Is there any LFS that carries grade A MochaVinci (where the first and second bar joins)? Figure I'd try to shop local first before turning to online resources.

DD is having a bonded pair of mocha Vinci grade As today if you haven't found any Edited by khh27

DD is having a bonded pair of mocha Vinci grade As today if you haven't found any

Thanks for the heads up, I am still looking - seems like they are gone from DD already, wow!

Thanks for the heads up, I am still looking - seems like they are gone from DD already, wow!

They won't come up till 6pm but I would expect them to go fast as most stuff does

They won't come up till 6pm but I would expect them to go fast as most stuff does

Gotcha, thank you!

Did you grab em?

I hopped on at 6pm sharp but passed on the pair since the pattern wasn't what I was looking for (I really like that little dip coming out from the second bar, if that makes sense).  Thanks for the headsup though, subscribed to their mailing list!

Yea I see what you mean it's a good price Better than the 200+ they get for some of the designer pairs

Yea I see what you mean it's a good price Better than the 200+ they get for some of the designer pairs

I wasn't able to check the site until now and it looks like I am too late.  These guys go fast!

Mocha Vinci are nice. Black davinci are really cool too!

I have these daVinci Clowns...

DavinciEggs

How are they different from Mocha Vinci ?  Or are they the same ?

Got them from IncrCorals

Beautiful clowns!  I think the Mocha Vinci is supposed to be a darker orange version of the DaVinci, actually quite similar to what you have!

I think BRK gets some nice clown varieties in!

There is a nice pair up on divers den right now.

Been watching DD as well and still waiting for the pattern I am looking for...  I may be waiting for awhile since I want the pair to both have nice teardrop pattern on all sides.  :wacko:   Will have to check out BRK next time I'm heading towards VA.