Another thanks for the beautiful Aussie acros!

Made my day to have first dibs on the box of Aussies you brought in. Extremely well taken care of, encrusted, colorful, best prices ever, and healthy! No obvious pests from what I could tell either so I had to give a shout out for this! I have been trying to get a group of our friends to come up and visit your place but we will have to plan it in cordinance with a new acropora shipment. Please pm me with some info that could help me work this out.

Made my day to have first dibs on the box of Aussies you brought in. Extremely well taken care of, encrusted, colorful, best prices ever, and healthy! No obvious pests from what I could tell either so I had to give a shout out for this! I have been trying to get a group of our friends to come up and visit your place but we will have to plan it in cordinance with a new acropora shipment. Please pm me with some info that could help me work this out.

+1 My only issue is I paid for (6) but only had (5) when I got home. AWESOME deal. Thank You!!!

I have been trying to get a group of our friends to come up and visit your place but we will have to plan it in cordinance with a new acropora shipment. Please pm me with some info that could help me work this out.

Just a heads up that we have a social coming up on June 6 out at Dr. Mac's - I'm sure they'll have all kinds of goodies in for us!

Just a heads up that we have a social coming up on June 6 out at Dr. Mac's - I'm sure they'll have all kinds of goodies in for us!

I would like to make this!

+1 My only issue is I paid for (6) but only had (5) when I got home. AWESOME deal. Thank You!!!

I don't remember the specifics of your order now. If you came up to our booth and it was busy we could have missed putting something in your bag and I apologize if this happened. Certainly if you had looked in your bag at the show and noticed you were short one we would have taken care of this for you. If you would like to email me some of the details of your order I will look into this for you. My email is alyssa@pacificeastaquaculture.com. Thank you.

-Alyssa