Need help with a tank move tomorrow night

YHSublime

I'm looking for a hand bringing in a tank tomorrow evening and placing it on a stand. I'll be right by the elevator, and I'll have a dolly. It will be super easy, just one of those things I can't do alone!

I'm 3 doors down from the elevator, but again, dolly. So really, I need help unloading a tank, and putting it on the stand.

I can reward with IPA's, high fives, and I would say frags, but everything I have is slowly dying.

Probably around 8 or 9 pm, but I can work with YOU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks gents. Kyle, I got it in the stand with the ol' lady! Brian, I'm killing SPS like its my job atm. Let me get my zoas back online and I'll take you up on that.

Hey bro, turns out I am not moving to Detroit after all. Hit me up if you want some frags for this new tank!

That is phenomenal news! At least for us here at WAMAS!

I will be in touch, I really need to get everything here straightened out first. I tested my water for the first time since I moved two days ago, my calcium was low, my alkalinity was high, and I know I've got phosphates. On top of it, I'm using rock that I drilled and never rinsed, so everything is super cloudy and really unhappy. My inverts are kicking, and my clowns seem dandy, but I'm hoping to get plumbed up tonight and aquascaped by the weekend. I want to give everything a month or so to settle in and make sure I'm not putting anything in there I can't keep alive. It's good to be making water again and get the hands wet.

Hey bro, turns out I am not moving to Detroit after all. Hit me up if you want some frags for this new tank!

Hey Jason...that's good man...so we get to meet again.

Where at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all gravy bud, up and running!