Im in the ER!!! Due to a mushroom

Neto

Glad to hear you're doing better!

For those of you that are planning on not keeping zoas and mushrooms, or anything that you think might potentially be dangerous, here is some perspective (my opinion.) With anything, exercise knowledge, best practice, and safety, and you should be OK! You wouldn't use a chainsaw to cut up a log without goggles, nor should you cut softies without using eye protection. You wouldn't mix a tub of ammonia and bleach in your bathroom, nor would you try to boil a paly rock on your kitchen stove!

Wash your hands before and after working on your tank, use the proper safety equipment, and educate yourself of the potential dangers of some of the corals we keep.

If after all of that, you would feel safer without "X coral" in your tank, then make that decision!

Thats funny never use goggles when using a chainsaw. Though when working in my tank I do. Glad your ok.

Thats funny never use goggles when using a chainsaw. Though when working in my tank I do. Glad your ok.

It was not me, sir, but we are opposite in this!

Among other things I have a tree business and we run chainsaws constantly-I can't even tell you how close we have come on several occasions to danger. Wear safety glasses and ear protection. One of my guys got a piece of wood from the saw cuttings lodged into the white of his eyeball. Because he refused to wear glasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk