New shipment has arrived!

johnnybv

I can not believe you beat me out of the Achilles RockO- man get side tracked form the site for a couple of weeks and all of a sudden you are out of the loop- Hope he does well- Johnny is going to order another- hope it does as well as the one you picked up, Bob.

Regards,

Well, all I can tell ya is that I saw him there last Sat........and I took a PASS :D *cough* I knew somebody else was interested *cough* I even mentioned that to the "staff" *cough* :lol:

Of course we won't mention that I stepped on someone's toes by being a dummy :65:

the Achiles was gorgoeus, and eating well on Saturday when I saw him, but I went with the PBT instead. Good Choice Bob, hope he does well and thrives in your tank. Erik, I was there 1/2 hour after you left. Could you imagine? it would have been crowded :D :argue: :lol:

I too took a pass on the achilles. But I did not take a pass on the pick of the litter Ultra Maxima or the ORA "chip's special" acro. Both are doing lovely I might add. I'll psot pics of the acro. It is pretty cool, a light tan color with green polyps and purple tips.

Johnny

Thanks for the PBT. He is doing great but picky eating. The Hippo went after him, maybe to show who is the boss in the tank. But they now get along. The colors on the PBT are coming out now, bright and beautiful. I will let you know of progress.

Jacob

I wish i got the achilles. I went to get him this week and it was gone!!! He was eating very well. Just waited too long. Wasn't me.

Nope the Achilles did not go to Bob, I think it was a local that wasn't even part of WAMAS...

I'm sure I will have another specimin for you Lee!

PS the Achiles hybrid is still available!

PS the Achiles hybrid is still available!

Store pet, any luck on ordering a Kole Tang?

Maybe on my order this week, I will let you know.

john