I am in LOVE....JF Beach Bum Monti

DuffyGeos

Nice Paint, your's or rented?

Rented for the morning. Not my kind of horse. I ride English mostly here in DC. But when in Montana. ... It was a gorgeous ride up.

Anyways, much better value of $700 than a coral. Although I can't put the mountain in my living room. Maybe. ...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen very similar montis here and there for a lot less. Just saying. Also keep an eye out for his live sale the one he just had he was selling frags of it for 200. Still a lot for a monti but better than 700$

Just have a little patience, frags will be <$50 in a year or less. :) josh can have his gun and a frag, truetricia can have her trip and a frag too!

I should have put in an ask, I want to find out what I can get! 

What do you mean Issac?

Well, somebody got guns and jf beac bum granted, Tricia got a trip and a jf beach bum frag granted, I should have asked for something also!

Do you want to know what I got? Not a Beach Bum frag...yet. But I got a trip to Columbus Ohio, we went zip lining at Hocking Hills Canopy tours......no really....like 13 different zip lines some of them over 1000' long.(Highly recommended)

Then the real present was enjoying Ohio State's hospitality at their tailgate (in Hokie colors).....Then watching the Hokies destroy the Buckeyes 35-21 in their first lose for a home opener in 38 years!! (yea TruTricia...who is the Trip Advisor now!)

I started this thread, so I feel like I can redirect it for a second. :)

Edited by DuffyGeos

Do you want to know what I got? Not a Beach Bum frag...yet. But I got a trip to Columbus Ohio, we went zip lining at Hocking Hills Canopy tours......no really....like 13 different zip lines some of them over 1000' long.(Highly recommended)

Then the real present was enjoying Ohio State's hospitality at their tailgate (in Hokie colors).....Then watching the Hokies destroy the Buckeyes 35-21 in their first lose for a home opener in 38 years!! (yea TruTricia...who is the Trip Advisor now!)

I started this thread, so I feel like I can redirect it for a second. :)

I think I'm crying right now at that horrible statistic.

You went zip lining in Ohio? There are so many better things to do in Ohio lol. Especially when there's a great place for that in Silver Springs.

I think I'm crying right now at that horrible statistic.

You went zip lining in Ohio? There are so many better things to do in Ohio lol. Especially when there's a great place for that in Silver Springs.

Yes, it was on my 13 & 15 year olds priority list. Not sure about the one in Silver Spring. I just looked up the specs for the Super Zip we did after teh "tour"...I am sorry I misspoke, that one goes over a quart mile (more then the 1000' run on the tour) at speeds over 50mph in the Superman facedown position through the tree canopy and over a river, with an electric brake stop...you need it coming in at 50mph!

• 1 month later...

But did you buy it?

thought about it, it would look good in H's tank with the rest of my corals! :laugh: