Bagged ready for delivery hot pink millepora!

monkiboy

Driving through Oakton right now headed toward Bethesda for another order meet up and got an extra, large frag of pink millepora with me bagged ready for drop off. If you're en route and interested I'll drop off tonight for you!

Its about 3" with multiple branches, super healthy in that coloration is intense, its encrusted, pest free, and been cooking for over three weeks now.

Asking $82!!

PayPal is mg@marcosjr.com. Include your address and phone number in the notes and I'm on my way!http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/16/yme2yzus

Sorry for the crappy photo but its the best I can do given the limitations, haha.

Sold folks - Thanks for the interest. Refunds should have gone through if I did that right to the two of you that were just a bit too late. Thanks again. Maybe I need to do ACROS TO GO or ACROS ON WHEELS, haha.

Marco's coral truck, like a food truck, pulls up and opens the side window to show off some frags for purchase on green glowing frag rack at the next WAMAS meeting please.

Acros on wheels sounds catchy.

Marco's coral truck, like a food truck, pulls up and opens the side window to show off some frags for purchase on green glowing frag rack at the next WAMAS meeting please.

sounds like a plan - just wait ;)