What a service!

YHSublime

I ordered a sunburst trio of Anthias from ERC when I found out the efforts that were going into QT. Knowing that Marcos would QT the way I expected all my new arrivals to be, I was shocked at the reasonable price. Not only did I know my fish would be fully taken care of by the time they reached my tank (4 weeks in a tank with only other fish that began treatment at the same time, no new additional fish being added, water changes, and prophylactic treatment, you've gotta be kidding me, right?) Not only was I assured that everything was going to be taken care of beyond what I could ever expect (I mean, come on, he's got different refractometers for his QT'!) I received videos on how my fish were doing, and updates on their condition, health, and diet as the weeks progressed.

In the 5th week, my trio had finished QT, but Marcos had discovered a parasite, which he let me know about immediately. He mentioned he wanted to keep them for another 4 weeks to make sure they were 100% healthy before they came to me, but they didn't make it.

Marco offered me my money back immediately, or told me he could order another trio for me. And so it began all over again. Everything above applied to the second trio, and long story short, two of them jumped ship during a water change. I ended up with one yesterday, and a full refund on the other two. It's happily out and about now, and feeling out the other anthias in the tank, eating like a pig, the best part, adding it right to my reef, and knowing I didn't have to worry about a thing.

As long as I need fish, ERC will be my go to for sure, thanks again!

Great!

Vendor feedback forum?

Fair enough, moved!