goodreeef

won't eat anything i have tried to put in the tank

I have tried romaine soaked in garlic

nori soaked in garlic

live brine

mysis

rogers frozen food.

spirulina frozen brine

he looks healthy.I have had him almost a week, should i be worried? Any ideas?

What are you doing with the nori?

I think if you rubberband it to a small rock and drop it in...he will find it...most fish are scared of the clip until they see someone else eat off of it,lol

Also, with the frozen...are you thawing and then putting in with your return or powerheads off?

What are you doing with the nori?

I think if you rubberband it to a small rock and drop it in...he will find it...most fish are scared of the clip until they see someone else eat off of it,lol

Also, with the frozen...are you thawing and then putting in with your return or powerheads off?

i was fastening it to a clip. My sail fin eats it. and the yellow tang is starting to show interest, but not the kole tang.

Live black worms worked for my finicky eaters until they learn to eat the nori.

never tried black worms. have to try them.

Yeah..and I agree with the blackworms...my bangaii eats them...he eats nothing else but Copepods all day...but loves him some blackworms wheni have them...

Black worms were hit and miss for me for a while. After a good QT, all my fish go nuts. Have you tried soaking the food in selcon? I find that something in that drives the fish nuts, plus it adds a lot of those healthy ammino acids that your fish are supposedly meant to get, I'm not a fish food scientist, so I don't know. But what I can tell you, is it worked for me.