Brittle star mass spawningr

GaryL

I would think you have enough to keep a harlequin shrimp.  Although I think they prefer linkia starfish I think they'll eat any kind.  I gave one as a gift to a friend once and it ate every nudibranch and snail in his 55 before eventually dying of starvation.

But I'm not sure if the starfish aren't prettier than the shrimp.

Do fish not eat em? I thought I saw my hippo eat one

As far as I know they don't eat them. Really not a lot there to eat. My fish are not very big though.

I would think you have enough to keep a harlequin shrimp.  Although I think they prefer linkia starfish I think they'll eat any kind.  I gave one as a gift to a friend once and it ate every nudibranch and snail in his 55 before eventually dying of starvation.

But I'm not sure if the starfish aren't prettier than the shrimp.

I don't know if that is to me, but that is such an interesting idea! I would worry though because H. shrimp eat the tube feet of the stars and these guys are not big on the tube feet.

crazy!!  I have not had that type of...well infestation and that looks way creepy!!  Almost good enough to use as a horror scene in a movie!!

wouldn't mind taking a few off your hands if interested.  I have two big ones but would love to have some minis for the refugium as well as cleaning crew