Happyfeet's Biocube

One of my many tanks is a 29Bio but it doesnt look that nice. It is a work in progress though.

Your tank looks great.

Edited by Aquaknott

Thanks for the kind words. The BioCube is by far my favorite tank. I still consider this tank to be a work in progress, I'll solve one issue to find it has caused a new issue. Right now I'm trying to figure out why I have no algae except for a brown bryopsis that only seems to grow on my Green Star Polyp. If someone had told me I would have a hard time getting my GSP to grow over my back wall I would have called them a liar... but yet here we are.

All in all things are going well, I picked some new coral frags up from Hlem and Pacific East Aquaculture and all are doing really well and encrusting like crazy. Some of the best growth I've seen in my BioCube.

Undata monti, you might have gotten it from me a few months back.

Anyone know what this is? I keep getting asked and honestly, I have no idea what it is or where I got it... thanks.
nEsXoJ8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

New FTS I took yesterday. Everything looks all bleached out, but that's just the camera, I can't figure out how to get a decent picture out of it when it comes to the tank.

dbDahsC.jpg?1