What the heck has ecotech wrought, light config utility... KUDOS!!

I just upgraded to the g3n 3 chips last night... beyond worth it. The UV leds are outstanding. 

I've seen plenty cheaper acceptable led fixtures, ones that I would have picked up on a much smaller budget years ago, but if you have the extra cash...
HOLY H-E-double hockey sticks. The programmability is just astounding.

I've been playing with it for like 2 hours ago, I'm supposed to be writing papers for my grad classes... *face palm*

I just upgraded to the g3n 3 chips last night... beyond worth it. The UV leds are outstanding. 

I've seen plenty cheaper acceptable led fixtures, ones that I would have picked up on a much smaller budget years ago, but if you have the extra cash...

HOLY H-E-double hockey sticks. The programmability is just astounding.

I've been playing with it for like 2 hours ago, I'm supposed to be writing papers for my grad classes... *face palm*

If you think the radion has awesome programability, wait till you combine that with a reeflink. 

If you think the radion has awesome programability, wait till you combine that with a reeflink.

Stop giving me ideas lol, i've been wanting to pull the triggers to get the gen3 pro upgrades and now the reeflink...

Nanobox with coralux storm controller

Nanobox with bluefish wireless controller

Far superior than radions.

Nanobox with coralux storm controller

Nanobox with bluefish wireless controller

Far superior than radions.

How is it superior to radions?

Coralux storm x doesn't have any networking capability and you have to program it by pushing that knob.  It's a nice gadget, though.  I'm getting ready to wire mine up and pull my LDDs off the Apex VDM.

Dude isn't selling bluefish yet and haven't heard a peep out of him since I signed up to register interest 4 months ago.  It looks nice, but at the moment is made of unobtanium and thus is inferior to radion.

Or are you saying that the emitters that Dave at nanobox uses are superior to the Ecotech ones?  I'd say that's arguable, but I'd grant you that they're more configurable.