Hurt Clownfish Help

LCDRDATA

My wife was looking at our clownfish hosting in an aussie duncan and noticed the female had a cut/wound on her dorsal right side; I'm pasting in some pics below. Neither one of us can tell if it's infected and/or whether there is some kind of parasite present, but I'm hoping someone on the forums can. We could probably catch it if need be, but I'm afraid that might well be more stressful (and detrimental to healing) than the alternative of observation and leaving her where she is. Thanks in advance!

gallery_2631918_1196_150899.jpg

gallery_2631918_1196_172610.jpg

gallery_2631918_1196_69657.jpg

looks like a bite or stab

any tangs in the tank?

any unwanted craps (gorrilla etc) that may have tried to grab it while it was sleeping?

ps. combined your thread

any tangs in the tank?

any unwanted craps (gorrilla etc) that may have tried to grab it while it was sleeping?

ps. combined your thread

There's one yellow tang in the tank, it doesn't seem to interact with the clowns much. As for crabs, there are a few hermits and one ruby crab, but I've never seen them climb into the duncan (which is where she sleeps). It sounds like just observing is probably the best course for the time being. Thanks.

I had a tomato clown that use to pick at my Kole tang if it got to close. One day the tang sliced it on its side from top fin to bottom. It healed just fine.