acIII smart phone app

flowerseller

no luck for the app as either

aqua notes

or

aquanotes

but thanks.

also, THANKS A BUNCH for the 3 awesome corals you are donating to the Winter meeting tomorrow.

Top Notch stuff

Chip, are you talking about HeneryH's old Apex app which also worked with the AC III? I probably still have a backup on my phone as he pulled it off the Android market a while back. If you can't find it, I can send you the apk file, but you'll need to use something like ES File Explorer to install it.

Sent from my phone running CM 11.0

I'd take a copy if you have one, I'm curious to see if it'll run on the latest version of android on my Nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Chip, are you talking about HeneryH's old Apex app which also worked with the AC III? I probably still have a backup on my phone as he pulled it off the Android market a while back. If you can't find it, I can send you the apk file, but you'll need to use something like ES File Explorer to install it.

Sent from my phone running CM 11.0

HenryH, that sounds like it. It worked well on my ACIII and I'm pretty sure it was before the APEX or maybe it was about the same time.

Either way. My kid did some stuff to our router and IP stuff and in about 2 minutes I can now get the same screen I get on my desktop on my phone over the internet.

I can turn lights on/off and even program it if I wanted to, I don't.

But it makes me feel good I played outside all the time when I was  kid. lol

HenryH, that sounds like it. It worked well on my ACIII and I'm pretty sure it was before the APEX or maybe it was about the same time.

Check post #11 here.