Caulerpa racemosa help please

rebekwl

Well some of this crap found its way into the display, I picked most of it but I know it's only a matter of time before it returns.. Any thoughts? Temporary yellow tang, copper band, snail? Thanks in advance

My snails eat it...turbos and my red footed one...also my tangs loved it...hippo and bristle tooth...

But if you can get the little foot holds when manually plulling it you should be good.

Yes, pick/pull as much as possible, what remains... wait for it to re-grow some to get it off the rockwork, and pull again. Make take several attempts to get it all. :)

Since my Yellow Tang tho'... not a Bit of Green left in my DT.lol

Manual removal for me as well and if there was a spot I couldn't get every last bit then I covered it with a dab of superglue and then a little bit of sand to disguise it if needed.

Yes, pick/pull as much as possible, what remains... wait for it to re-grow some to get it off the rockwork, and pull again. Make take several attempts to get it all. :)

Since my Yellow Tang tho'... not a Bit of Green left in my DT.lol

I had considered a small tang, as a temp fix. And then donate or trade him in as my display is only 92 gal. However, sounds like the pick and pull method is the way.. And a couple of turbos (Good thing my corals are glued down)

Also most bristletooth tangs stay on the smaller side and would be okay in your tank for a long time...

Something like a kole or white cheek...

If its something that would work with your current fish list...