when is sublime gonna bite the bullet?

zygote2k

The peacock mantis I had in school ate anything that went into the tank, including fish.  We even fed it a goldfish once and it grabbed it, essentially mounted it, and banged on its head like a bongo and ate it brain first...

The peacock mantis I had in school ate anything that went into the tank, including fish.  We even fed it a goldfish once and it grabbed it, essentially mounted it, and banged on its head like a bongo and ate it brain first...

well that's some visual.... :wacko:

• 1 month later...

Is it Still, in your sump??

Yes

Why are you tormenting poor Rupert? Give him a snail and leave him alone!

He is treated like a king. He gets massive parts of scallops and fresh shrimp, and muscles galore to crack open. As a matter of fact, he's getting lazy, and won't touch snails, he's been conditioned to not have to smash anything, lazy bum.

Why are you tormenting poor Rupert? Give him a snail and leave him alone!

You can see he wanted to smash your finger! He needs a bigger house, more pretty rocks, and some snails like the lady said!

You can see he wanted to smash your finger! He needs a bigger house, more pretty rocks, and some snails like the lady said!

That is because my finger is poking all over the acrylic while I film. My next video will be of me feeding him by hand, and then we will see how sorry you feel for him when he is prying a huge chunk of food out of my fingers with his grubby little arm/feet.

He does need a bigger house, it's in the making, don't you worry. As for the rocks, it's so cool to see his reactions to colors, you can tell the blue is his favorite, being closest to his burrow.