Thank You!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to WAMAS! Started the club in September and it has been such a blessing. Started the saltwater experience last December. Would not have made it this far without these forums. So much knowledge and help from so many members with any questions that I may have. I look forward to sharing this experience with you all. Would also like to meet anyone in the Woodbridge/Fredricksburg/Manassas area that wouldnt mind giving advice to a rookie... CHEERS!

Hey, I'm in the Woodbridge area.  Any particular questions that you have?  Let me know if you need anything.  Seeing as your tank is only about a year old, I may have a frag or two as well if you are interested.  Let me know!

Hey, I'm in the Woodbridge area.  Any particular questions that you have?  Let me know if you need anything.  Seeing as your tank is only about a year old, I may have a frag or two as well if you are interested.  Let me know!

I think she may, Now since she's got herself a Huge Tank... lol. :)

CHEERS! :D (or in my case "CHEETS")

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

" Time to sneak out, Cheets! " :) .lol

/quote]

Always happy to offer any tips I've picked up (disclaimer: use with caution) although to pat myself on the back, I've only just lost a maxima clam (whereas my electric flame scallop is quite happy) and one fish because he jumped. SPS/LPS/ZOA and other fish and inverts doing great.