My spec v sps build

hawkfish01

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just added two more zoas to mix...8) pics to follow.. Also put in my american insruments wireless thermometer to monitor temp in addition to the thermostat display on my cobalt;so far .5 degree difference(cobalt has warmer reading).Only two cons so far: no anchor/suction cup on sensor wire and the stand on the temp display is too short to properly prop up display(used piece of dead coral to add height to stand ) other than that... Par bulb maybe this weekend...if i can find my plexiglas to make new cover...

• 1 month later...

Sorry so long since last update...added some sps some IC recently along with the rainbow poco I bought at last mtg in Jan...All doing well in my 5 gal spec tank along with my zoas...lost my green torch for some reason,? I think another sps will do..maybe a psammacora?? Here's some pics (I hope..)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

That last pic is the rainbow pocci I got at ntg...doing well and growing well.. The first is the pink stylo..recovering from a stress related shed..don't know why.tank was good test wise, may have been a temp swing..Also added a giant paly (no pic yet..)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk