Two parts dosing..

moga

Well that's kind of where they made their bones = they're fine. They are not however the cheapest game in town. For example you can bake baking soda & get the PH increasing ALK additive, DIY is cheaper.

I use them, it's just not that expensive. I get a jug of each & it lasts a long time. 2 cups/gallon for ALK & 2.5 cups/gallon for CA = doesn't take much.

1 gallon = 3,785.411 ml so you can see if you're dosing around 100 or so per day that's 37 days for each gallon batch.

It's relatively cheap & effective = why it's popular.

Edited by ErikS

Well that's kind of where they made their bones = they're fine. They are not however the cheapest game in town. For example you can bake baking soda & get the PH increasing ALK additive, DIY is cheaper.

I use them, it's just not that expensive. I get a jug of each & it lasts a long time. 2 cups/gallon for ALK & 2.5 cups/gallon for CA = doesn't take much.

Thanks Erik..

where you get them?.. I am very bad at buying things like this..(as well as filing tax..and etc..lol)..

I am pretty sure i will buy at least one wrong material..

Thanks Erik..

where you get them?.. I am very bad at buying things like this..(as well as filing tax..and etc..lol)..

I am pretty sure i will buy at least one wrong material..

Well if you go to the documents section @ Bulk Reef they'll have a calculator & pretty much everything you'll need to start with 2 part dosing.

Calc is here - http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/reef-calculator

Videos & instructions are here - http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/video/

The most confusing part of the whole deal is figuring out which of their kits is the most cost effective. I have all the dosing pumps & containers so I just buy 1 gallon Soda Ash & Calcium Cloride which lasts me 6 months or more.

I just buy ESV Bionic. Yes it's more expensive but its simple and already comes in a jug

+1 when I started dosing Bionic my reef started to take off. Or I thought it was, until I began using zeovit adds (no reactor). Then it really began gaining steam.