Cleaner shrimp 19.95 nice size!

Golden Teardrop Maxima Clams 3" 39.95

Crocea Clam Super Grade 2" 29.95

Queen Conch 3.95

Margarita Snails .99 each

Astria Snails .99 ea

WAMAS DISCOUNT ON CLEAN UP CREWS for December

10% off clean up crews over 100 pieces.

Currently in stock: Emerald crabs, red leg hermit crabs, neon blue hermit crabs, Halloween hermit crabs, Monster size zebra stripe turbo snails, Magarita snails, astria snails, few nassarius, sand sifting starfish.

Keep it up John.

Since visiting your place I now want a KOI pond too... now where do I get the money  :wall:

47612[/snapback]

Larry, I have no problem introducing you to Koi! :D

John

Thank you Johnny.

Everyone:

I went by BRK today, and found a smiling face when entering the store, completely oposite to other LRS. If you remember that was the mayor complain with TRT and sometimes at MS, a standardt at Roozen and others around MD.

It is a nice start and there is a lot of potentials. The fridge was stocked with lots of blocks (Mysis, cyclopeez, etc.), the shelves had almost everything you need, from testers to formulas, to dry foods, and other items well used in saltwater hobby.

The livestock looked healthy, although a little crowded in some tanks, but eating well, moving around well, and without illness. Plenty of fish to choose from for mostly begginers and experienced hobbiest alike.

I strongly encourage you to go by BRK and support Johnny and the saltwater business before going out on internet and paying lots of $$$ in deliveries.

Thank you Johnny for showing me around, and for a friendly smile. I'll be back.

Jacob

Thank you Johnny.

Everyone:

I went by BRK today, and found a smiling face when entering the store, completely oposite to other LRS.  If you remember that was the mayor complain with TRT and sometimes at MS, a standardt at Roozen and others around MD.

It is a nice start and there is a lot of potentials.  The fridge was stocked with lots of blocks (Mysis, cyclopeez, etc.), the shelves had almost everything you need, from testers to formulas, to dry foods, and other items well used in saltwater hobby.

The livestock looked healthy, although a little crowded in some tanks, but eating well, moving around well, and without illness.  Plenty of fish to choose from for mostly begginers and experienced hobbiest alike.

I strongly encourage you to go by BRK and support Johnny and the saltwater business before going out on internet and paying lots of $$$ in deliveries.

Thank you Johnny for showing me around, and for a friendly smile.  I'll be back.

Jacob

47857[/snapback]

It was a pleasure meeting you, and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for the kind words, Take care.

I didn't mean too, but I totally forgot Byron on my previous post.

Thanks a lot Byron for your assistance, your customer service, and the tour. Thanks to Byron I was able to get my livestock and food supply quick and easy without any problems and even got it packed in foam box ready to go (good in this cold weather).

Thanks Byron.

Johnny,

The Golden Teardrop is doing great! It was good to see you again. Keep up the good prices!!! (I mean work!)

I didn't mean too, but I totally forgot Byron on my previous post.

Thanks a lot Byron for your assistance, your customer service, and the tour.  Thanks to Byron I was able to get my livestock and food supply quick and easy without any problems and even got it packed in foam box ready to go (good in this cold weather).

Thanks Byron.

47885[/snapback]

Always a pleasure Jake!

Happy Holidays!

Byron

Johnny, Byron- The two Golden Angels are doing great so far. They survived the bullying of the other one I have in the tank. Would like to show some pic's, but these guys tend to be shy and hide alot.

Also want to say thanks for the hospitality and great service you two provided.

It was well worth the drive up there through the Rush Hour traffic on Rte. 66. :77:

Hope to visit again real soon. Thanks again.

Xabo

Johnny, Byron- The two Golden Angels are doing great so far. They survived the bullying of the other one I have in the tank. Would like to show some pic's, but these guys tend to be shy and hide alot.

Also want to say thanks for the hospitality and great service you two provided.

It was well worth the drive up there through the Rush Hour traffic on Rte. 66. :77:

Hope to visit again real soon. Thanks again.

Xabo

47979[/snapback]

Thanks, we greatly appreciate the feed back! Enjoy those 2 specimins.

john

John & Byron,

When do you expect to get more clams?

Rudy

47983[/snapback]

I could have more tomorrow if I know what you are looking for by noon today.

What do you want, I still have some in stock.

Johnny and Byron,

Great meeting you this weekend and keep up the great work!

Loaded up on fish food with some GREAT PRICING!!

Everyone, need to take a look at this place!

With Byron's help, their fish collections are first rate!

Some VERY GOOD Pricing on some very healthy looking fish, Invertebrates and Clams especially!

For anyone who ever though of getting a Blue Spotted Goby, take the opportunity and grab one of these awesome looking fish! Quite animated and beautiful for sure!

Thanks again and appreciate for supporting the group!

BTW, Pass their information on to your non-WAMAS members as well, another great LFS for sure!!

Howard

Johnny and Byron,

Great meeting you this weekend and keep up the great work!

Loaded up on fish food with some GREAT PRICING!!

Everyone, need to take a look at this place!

With Byron's help, their fish collections are first rate!

Some VERY GOOD Pricing on some very healthy looking fish, Invertebrates and Clams especially!

For anyone who ever though of getting a Blue Spotted Goby, take the opportunity and grab one of these awesome looking fish! Quite animated and beautiful for sure!

Thanks again and appreciate for supporting the group!

BTW, Pass their information on to your non-WAMAS members as well, another great LFS for sure!!

Howard

48039[/snapback]

Thanks Howard, we always appreciate the feed back!

john

Guest alex wlazlak

do you have any cleaner shrimps? what would the price be on them? could you possibly have some after christmas?

Guest Blue Ribbon Koi / Marine
do you have any cleaner shrimps? what would the price be on them? could you possibly have some after christmas?

48089[/snapback]

I have cleaner shrimp in stock Med 19.95 lg 22.95

I always try to have them.

john