Fish-Street Sucks!!!

steveoutlaw

So, they sent me the wrong pump and they won't send the correct item until I pay to ship the wrong pump back. They SUCK!

That's the number one reason why I hate dealing with overseas. What did they send you? Does it cost more?

If you paid with a credit card, call the credit card company and dispute the charge...being they sent you the wrong pump, the credit company will reverse the charge...and then order from somewhere else...

i'll trade you a WP40 for it if less flow is what you want and cover shipping for the difference. PM me if interested.

any reason you didn't go through a vendor and/or a GB on here or r2r/rc so that they can take care of things like this for you? i've had good experiences with the GBs from ERC and a couple on r2r.

That's a pretty standard practice. How do they know they shipped the wrong pump? For all they know, you are trying to scam them. If they give you a refund then how do they know that you'll return the pump? If you buy something at WalMart and it's broken or missing pieces, would you call them and ask for a refund? No. You'd have to take it back to the store to get a refund. Same thing with your pump.

I once bought an item from overseas and the wrong thing was sent. I told them about it and they asked me to return it. Well the return shipping to China cost more than the item was worth. I tried to do a chargeback with my credit card company and they said I was SOL because I failed to return the goods. 

That's a pretty standard practice. How do they know they shipped the wrong pump? For all they know, you are trying to scam them. If they give you a refund then how do they know that you'll return the pump? If you buy something at WalMart and it's broken or missing pieces, would you call them and ask for a refund? No. You'd have to take it back to the store to get a refund. Same thing with your pump.

I once bought an item from overseas and the wrong thing was sent. I told them about it and they asked me to return it. Well the return shipping to China cost more than the item was worth. I tried to do a chargeback with my credit card company and they said I was SOL because I failed to return the goods. 

Partially true! overseas might be different story. But here in the US, if retailer ship you a wrong items, normally you will get a RMA and prepaid shipping label. Once they rx the returned item, they ship out the correct item or they can chose to ship the item to you along with the return label. 

-hope it works out for you Steve!