NEW SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE FRIDAY

johnnybv

Providing the weather does not delay anything, this is what we are expecting.

Golden Angel

Majestic Angel (Eric) spoken for

Potters angel

Watanabei Angel - Female

Lawnmower Blenny

Firefish

Purple Firefish

Foxface - Fiji

Achilles Tang Haw

Powder Blue Tangs sm - med

Yellow Eye Kole tang

Six Line wrasse

Hammer Coral

Super colored Fiji Acropora

Emerald Crabs

Halloween Hermit Crabs Haw

Cleaner shrimp

Peppermint shrimp

Margarita Turbo Snails

Zebra Stripe Turbo snails

Some of you asked about specific fish, and never responded to my PM's I did order many that were available, against my better judgement. So if you wanted some of these specific fish you need to act fast, first come first serve!

pm sent

47053[/snapback]

The plane, the plane......

The bird has landed....

The fishes are in town, and resting after their long trip

Outstanding health and quality!

Quite a few inquiries on the Golden angel, he is 3-4" absolutly beautiful $ 79

Guest Ridley
The plane, the plane......

The bird has landed....

The fishes are in town, and resting after their long trip

Outstanding health and quality!

Quite a few inquiries on the Golden angel, he is 3-4" absolutly beautiful  $ 79

47070[/snapback]

I take it you did not get my message in time about the sea hare? Do you know when you will have an opportunity to get another one in? I'll take the foxface if it is still available at that point as well. :D

Johnny,

Jean Marie' and Myself need a block of the Cyclopeeze like Jehmco sells.

How soon can you get 1 or 2 blocks and at what price?

Do you have liquid Phytoplankton also, 16oz size? price?

Also hoping to get out to your location this weekend!

Howard

I take it you did not get my message in time about the sea hare?  Do you know when you will have an opportunity to get another one in?  I'll take the foxface if it is still available at that point as well.  :D

47075[/snapback]

I ordered it but it did not come. It is very hit or miss so I usually dont post until I get the invoice the day before the shipment. I will continue to try and order it and will try to have a foxface instock as well.

john

Johnny,

Jean Marie' and Myself need a block of the Cyclopeeze like Jehmco sells.

How soon can you get 1 or 2 blocks and at what price?

Do you have liquid Phytoplankton also, 16oz size? price?

Also hoping to get out to your location this weekend!

Howard

47085[/snapback]

Howard please visit my website for the phytoplankton information.

As far as the cyclopeeze blocks refer to the post in the vendor section about the bulk pricing. I usually get it in a few days. I dont mean to push you off but I do not have all the pricing at my fingertips, and I have already dug it up and posted it.

See this post

bulk food

John

Excellent Johnny,

If all goes well, I'll be out Sunday.

If you preordered any of the Cyclopeeze, I'll take a big block when I come out, if not, will get it later?

Howard

Excellent Johnny,

If all goes well, I'll be out Sunday.

If you preordered any of the Cyclopeeze, I'll take a big block when I come out, if not, will get it later?

Howard

47113[/snapback]

Preordered the cyclopeeze???? I haven't been given the word from anyone, should I have preordered?

Are you ordering with the club order or on your own? Any how many do you want?

Johnny,

Sorry was unable to get out Sunday, will try to make it over after work this week if possible. Jean Marie' and myself want to split a bag at this time and I need a large container of Phytoplankton as well. How long will it take for you to get it in? Would love to have it by the weekend if possible?

(1) 1.6# Block of Cyclopeeze

(1) 16oz Phytoplankton

Possibly some frozen tray type foods, will see when I come out?

Anybody else want to pre-order while Johnny is doing this?

I'm sure we will need more for the upcoming foodmaking party, but I need mine now, not next month.

Howard

Johnny,

Sorry was unable to get out Sunday, will try to make it over after work this week if possible. Jean Marie' and myself want to split a bag at this time and I need a large container of Phytoplankton as well. How long will it take for you to get it in? Would love to have it by the weekend if possible?

(1) 1.6# Block of Cyclopeeze

(1) 16oz Phytoplankton

Possibly some frozen tray type foods, will see when I come out?

Anybody else want to pre-order while Johnny is doing this?

I'm sure we will need more for the upcoming foodmaking party, but I need mine now, not next month.

Howard

47241[/snapback]

Howard, I will order the 750 gm cyclopeeze today, I should have it by the weekend. One block is 39.95. I have the phytoplankton in stock.

john

Johnny,

Size and pricing on Watanabei and Kole?

CR

47074[/snapback]

Chris, sorry I didnt get to spend any time with you this weekend. Was there a problem with the Watanabei Angel? You didnt commit to it, but I ordered it because I know the quality and price were going to be the best you would find. Just curious why you didnt want her?

john

Chris,  sorry I didnt get to spend any time with you this weekend.  Was there a problem with the Watanabei Angel?  You didnt commit to it, but I ordered it because I know the quality and price were going to be the best you would find.  Just curious why you didnt want her?

john

47283[/snapback]

John,

No problem. When I sent the original message I was just trying to get general information on a variety of fish with no indication of desiring an order to be placed. Once I gathered information (message sent to various retailers in the area, BTW) I would have made a decision on what I could do. In the meantime, you ordered some of the fish anyways. I did look at that beautiful specimen, but my wife and I could not go with that one at this time. I was definitely in the market for a Kole, which you did have and I got.

Sorry for any confusion and hope this doesn't affect any future business that we do (especially if that variety is my future at some point).

Chris

Johnny,

Good to go for the block at $39.95! Any discount on Qty if anyone wants to pre-order second block or more? When will you expect it in and do you need pre-payment?

Howard

John,

No problem.  When I sent the original message I was just trying to get general information on a variety of fish with no indication of desiring an order to be placed.  Once I gathered information (message sent to various retailers in the area, BTW) I would have made a decision on what I could do.  In the meantime, you ordered some of the fish anyways.  I did look at that beautiful specimen, but my wife and I could not go with that one at this time.  I was definitely in the market for a Kole, which you did have and I got.

Sorry for any confusion and hope this doesn't affect any future business that we do (especially if that variety is my future at some point).

Chris

47285[/snapback]

Chris, My apoligies that was supposed to be a pm! :wall:

No problem, she is a beautiful specimin I was just concerned that there was something wrong that I may have missed, I know the price is right. Enjoy the Kole, that was a nice one as well!

john

Johnny,

Good to go for the block at $39.95! Any discount on Qty if anyone wants to pre-order second block or more? When will you expect it in and do you need pre-payment?

Howard

47288[/snapback]

Howard, again the pricing is as follows...

DEEP FROZEN Cyclop-eeze 750 grams* (1.6 LBS.)Block 1 block 39.95

2 blocks $35.75 4 blocks $32.25

I was hoping to p/u by Sunday if you have them by then.

Rob "Neon" Muddra said he wanted at least a 1/2 block. If no one tacks the other 1/2, I will?

Howard