Lets Talk About Shipping Coral

As many of you know, the majority of our business is done online and we ship quite a bit of our coral all over the U.S.

As of late, I have seen a few threads on here where people have had some negative shipping experiences with a few vendors and it has caused others to express concerns with buying corals online and having them shipped. Occasionally, things do happen but we take all precautions when shipping. I personally pack each order myself from start to finish and refuse to send anything that I personally would not want to put in a personal tank of my own.

With winter coming, some folks may not be comfortable with the idea of shipping but I want to go a little in depth on how I ship for the winter months.

First off,

I use a much thicker, 1 1/4" thermally insulated box for winter months as opposed to my normal 1/2' collapsible styro boxes.

All corals are triple bagged

Each order is shipped using a high quality heat pack, not a uni-heat heat pack which is one of the most unreliable heat packs out there.

All orders are shipped FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT! There is no Ground shipping for winter and there will be no ground shipping on corals from here on out!!! We just received a Hefty upgraded discount from fedex and will now be shipping all corals Priority overnight even in our normal ground area. This ensures all corals will arrive by 10:30 am. BEST OF ALL, SHIPPING IS STILL $15 AND IF YOU SPEND $125 SHIPPING IS ON US!! NO ONE LOCALLY HAVE THESE RATES FOR SHIPPING OVERNIGHT!

For winter months, if you place an order for shipping but will not be home to receive the order, we can have it left at your local fedex facility for you to pick up at your convenience during the day! This ensures your corals sit in a temperature controlled environment and not on your front door step in freezing temps until you arrive home.

I not only GUARENTEE your corals will arrive in great health but I also guarantee them for the first 5 DAYS. No other local vendors offer a guarantee on their corals either! Many here on wamas have dealt with me and know that I stand behind my corals and only want the best for all my customers.

If you have never ordered from us before, give us a chance to provide you with the hottest corals at the lowest prices around, hands down.

For all those who have never placed an order for shipping, your first package ships free!! I want everyone to see that shipping is not something to be weary of but something of great convenience for coral buying!!  

Stay tuned for some hot new updates and previews of what we will be bringing to the meeting this weekend, just got back from hand picking corals today and there are some HOT new pieces!

All my corals from him were very fairly priced and are flourishing. The Duncan just sprouted 4 new heads already. Check em out online.

Great Deals, Great Buy. :)
  Wish everyone did that, The Frags I got 2 days ago from someone else, a Monti has died, and Paly's have not opened, Still up in a tight ball.
Ughhh. Wish, everyone had that 5-day guarantee. lol

Edited by TheyCallMeMr.703

Great Deals, Great Buy. :)

Wish everyone did that, The Frags I got 2 days ago from someone else, a Monti has died, and Paly's have not opened, Still up in a tight ball.

Ughhh. Wish, everyone had that 5-day guarantee. lol

I stand behind all my corals as I simply refuse to send anything not doing 100% and have learned a lot of good shipping tricks to ensure safe travel and arrival!

Did you have those frags shipped by someone or pick them up locally?