Tank Breakdown

Guest hammerhead

Guest hammerhead

I am moving and must breakdown my tank I have Hippotang,Sailfin Tang,Red Hawkfish,2Clowns 8 green chromis, Randalls goby, Yellow Tang Purpletang and some soft Corals All must go with 1 Person Free Free Free my email address is Riesgraf11@aol.com :bigcry:

Sent you an email, I can p/u your fish tomorrow if you like and disburse out to the group?

Hate to see you just give them away?

Cell 703-899-6209

Howard

Sent you an email, I can p/u your fish tomorrow if you like and disburse out to the group?

Hate to see you just give them away?

Cell 703-899-6209

Howard

46354[/snapback]

ill take the goby howard and maybe a chromis or two. LMK if you get them and dont want those.

Hammerhead,

If you haven't given it away to anyone yet, I can pickup the lot for our charity auction this Sunday and either split the profits with the charity or donate entire lot to them if that is ok?

Howard

I'm leaving my office now and will be available to reach by cell

Hammerhead,

If you haven't given it away to anyone yet, I can pickup the lot for our charity auction this Sunday and either split the profits with the charity or donate entire lot to them if that is ok?

Howard

I'm leaving my office now and will be available to reach by cell

46361[/snapback]

Hammerhead,

Sorry to hear that you have to break down your tank. As Howard mentionned, it would be great if you can donate them for our charity auction. We are doing this to help a 13 month old child who has suffered brain damage. I can assure you that your fishes will go to excellent homes.

Thanks for considering this,

JM

Still wating for a phone call?

I guess someone wanted to have some fun, only post #1 :D