Tank electricity costs

gmerek2

i was wondering the same thing...why dont i know this.....hmmmmmmm

wait, is that why you weren't at her soft opening last month with all those different deliciously decadent cakes and pastries? oh man. that was awesome and all the cakes you could haul basically with all the left overs. oh wait, was i not supposed to mention anything, matt?  ziplip.gif

Edited by monkiboy

wait, is that why you weren't at her soft opening last month with all those different deliciously decadent cakes and pastries? oh man. that was awesome and all the cakes you could haul basically with all the left overs. oh wait, was i not supposed to mention anything, matt? Posted Image

Oh yeah like he would choose you instead of me.....lets Kramer vs Kramer him

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

I have a 55 gallon freshwater and a 75 reef. I always guessed it to be 40 bucks but never went any further. I'm gonna have to amp them out now you all have me thinking about it.

Whoa Whoa whoa...

What does she make, and where can I buy some? :)

Ha! She makes anything people want.  She french trained, and our business niche is bite sized desserts.  "One Sweet Bite" is our name, and we take orders and we participate at the Montgomery Village Farmers Market on Saturdays from 9am-1pm.  

https://www.facebook.com/onesweetbitemd

http://onesweetbitemd.com/

i was wondering the same thing...why dont i know this.....hmmmmmmm

:tongue:  You don't ask, you don't find out..........

wait, is that why you weren't at her soft opening last month with all those different deliciously decadent cakes and pastries? oh man. that was awesome and all the cakes you could haul basically with all the left overs. oh wait, was i not supposed to mention anything, matt?  ziplip.gif

Dude! You weren't supposed to tell anyone, that wasn't for public WAMAS knowledge  :laugh:

Oh yeah like he would choose you instead of me.....lets Kramer vs Kramer him

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Ehhhhhh......maybe?  :rolleyes: