Crocea clam 3"

Derasa Clam 2"

Gigas Clam 2"

Sexy Shrimp

Cerith snails .99ea

Nassarius snaila .99 ea

See you soon!

Guest oracleoca

Do you have any scarlet leg hermits and how much for each? Alos, do you have any spare hermit shells?

Thanks

Janie

Where are you located in relation to the intersection of Routes 659 and 234?

BRK is about 1mi (probably less) north of the intersection of 234 & 66 (though the battlefield). From Ashburn.....maybe 29 to 234 north????? (or 15 south to right on 234 south)

BRK is about 1mi (probably less) north of the intersection of 234 & 66 (though the battlefield). From Ashburn.....maybe 29 to 234 north????? (or 15 south to right on 234 south)

46281[/snapback]

I would come from Ashburn via Rt 659 which Ts into 234. Would I turn left with BRK between Rts 659 and 29? Also, is there a sign to been seen?

Chris

I would come from Ashburn via Rt 659 which Ts into 234.  Would I turn left with BRK between Rts 659 and 29?  Also, is there a sign to been seen?

Chris

46294[/snapback]

From what I could see on Mapquest (and remember from driving out there) you would turn left and BRK is on the right, about 1/8 mile after you turn. There is a sandwich board type sign and you will see the christmas trees out front.

Agree - also BRK has a link to mapquest on the web site.

46305[/snapback]

I saw the link, but with addressing it is not pinpoint and the possible choices out there are less but with longer stretches of road. It is done with the software knowing the address range between intersections and calculating against the desired address, determines a percentage along that segment. If is at the end, it may offset along the segment a define distance.

So, West on 234 at the 659 intersection.

I would come from Ashburn via Rt 659 which Ts into 234.  Would I turn left with BRK between Rts 659 and 29?  Also, is there a sign to been seen?

Chris

46294[/snapback]

Chris if you are coming for 659 rt Gum Springs rd. you make a RIGHT on 234 and it is just around the bend on your RIGHT. It is part of a garden center. Signs will say Koi and Pond supplies.

Chris if you are coming for 659 rt Gum Springs rd. you make a RIGHT on 234 and it is just around the bend on your RIGHT. It is part of a garden center. Signs will say Koi and Pond supplies.

46315[/snapback]

Regardless of which way you turn. If you end up at RT 29 and Manassas Battlefield you went the wrong way.

Size and price of Purple firefish?

Where are you located in relation to the intersection of Routes 659 and 234?

Chris

46261[/snapback]

Purple firefish 2-3" $24.95 going fast!

Do you have any scarlet leg hermits and how much for each?  Alos, do you have any spare hermit shells?

Thanks

Janie

46259[/snapback]

I have Scarlet red hermits $3.95 each, i do have lots of sail shells to go with them

Do you have any Sea Hares and Foxface Rabbitfish?

Thanks.

46282[/snapback]

NO sea hares or foxface, but I can special order just send me a PM of what you want.