dimmable ballast?

monkiboy

if you know of a 80w T5HO dimmable ballast (even if its only 1x80w but if 2x80w even better), please post up. i can only find up to 54w and didn't know if that was where dimmable support stopped.

thanks for your help.

Edited by monkiboy

I've never been able to find available a 80w,T5, dimmable in 120v but I've seen them 220v or 277v. What type of dimmer are you planning to use? The 220v and 277v models used a 1-10v DC dimmer.

Well, if it helps I have a couple of bricks that take two single-phase 110v circuits and make them safely into a single 220V feed as long as they are on two different incoming phases. 

Or convert the 5v PWM from the StormX into 0-10V analog.  I may be able to dig up a circuit diagram from RC. 

yeah, one of them needs to convert - i don't know, haha. i'm not a very technical person but i'm sure i can figure it out with little effort but your guidance on the matter would be awesome!

You can call capital lighting and supply on Monday, call the one in Upper Marlboro that is the main distribution store in the area if anyone in the area has one they will. I'll ask on Monday if I have to stop by.