Why wait for a cold day??? They are already here!

johnnybv

Yes, that's right the Frozen Frostbites are already here!!  I have several pairs and they are incredible.

AS well as Special Extreme Picassos, SA Whites (Wyoming), Jumbo Snow Onyx and many more!

Check out the video here!

http://s79.photobucket.com/user/johnnybv/media/VIDEO0015_zps049dff92.mp4.html

Or if you cant wait for the video.

IMAG1162_zps10230ed8.jpg

Edited by johnnybv

(edited)

Sorry guys, not playing the pricing game, these are a very exclusive fish with a very limited availability.   It may not seem like it now because many of your WAMAS sponsors have them, but there are only about 100 that fit into the frostbite category and once they are gone it may be a while before you see them again.   They have been examined and proven parasite free in our systems, been eating anything we throw at them for 2 days. 

Edited by johnnybv

(edited)

If you are a serious buyer I would be happy to provide pricing, but I am not giving them away at cost like others on WAMAS, who have already posted prices. Out of 3 pairs,  I have 2 pairs left with the 2nd pair probably gone by the end of the day, and the third by the weekend.    One of my customers received the first pair in the country last night and was tickled pink and price didn't mater.  Other stores have already posted their prices if you just want to know how much, i'm just not playing the "I can get it cheaper somewhere else" game sorry.

Edited by johnnybv

i understand your position; thanks for clarifying. you don't know me well enough to know but i don't ask to waste time and am indeed a serious buyer as i want to get them in QT now for my new build that'll be cycling soon. shoot me a PM with pricing if that is the best way to receive a quote. thank you, sir.