A Small shipment received today.

Engineer Goby

Purple Tang - Lateral Line

Leopard Wrasse - (Tonga)

Purple Pseudo Chromis

Fire / Blood Shrimp

AND YES>>>>.....

Peppermint Shrimp!

I picked up my majestic angle today - I am nothing but pleased: not only is it in great shape with a great price, but it was even eating pellets in the store! This is the best store in the area in my opinion.

JC

Hey Johnny, what is the price on the peps and are they large? I mail ordered some but they were really tiny and I'm not sure how many are left. I've got a large aiptasia problem and might need to restock.

Dave

Hey Johnny, what is the price on the peps and are they large?  I mail ordered some but they were really tiny and I'm not sure how many are left.  I've got a large aiptasia problem and might need to restock.

Dave

44850[/snapback]

Most of them are 1" to 1 1/2" $6.95 each

Johnny

You don't open Sundays?

44891[/snapback]

In 2 more weeks I will be open 7 days a week! I am also pretty available anytime, I am doing pond winterizations and can schedule in a meet whenever. So in the future if you want to meet on a day or time outside my posted hours, shoot me an email and we can work it out.

john@blueribbonkoi.com

John,

Post you cell # in the members sections so people can contact you in an emergency :pumpkin:

Also, a few major credit card numbers with expiration would be helpfull ;) .

Unni

It is actually easier to email me in an emergency, I have a blackberry on my hip at all times. All my mail from john@blueribbonkoi.com goes there immediatly. So that would be the best way to get me.

Oh yea you wanted my credit card numbers to. Here you go.

1234 5678 9012 3456 01/2066 666 security # tha one has a $100,00 limit so dont burn it up too much. :D

John,

Post you cell # in the members sections so people can contact you in an emergency :pumpkin:

Also, a few major credit card numbers with expiration would be helpfull ;) .

Unni

44904[/snapback]

Do you have any DT oyster eggs in at the moment?

45055[/snapback]

Yes he does, i saw it there on friday, but check with John to make sure. Send him an email as he gets that right away on his blackberry.

john@blueribbonkoi.com

YES, I have the Dt's oyster eggs and phytoplankton.

Yes he does, i saw it there on friday, but check with John to make sure. Send him an email as he gets that right away on his blackberry.

john@blueribbonkoi.com

45063[/snapback]