Getting out of hobby

armydoc

Update

Getting out of hobby for a while.  Priced everything about 50% of retail.  Pickup is on post at Fort Belvoir (please keep in mind that you will need a valid drivers license and tag to get through the gate).  Free stuff is first come first serve.  Will hold other stuff with Paypal in full.  I checked everything for operation but needless to say sales are final and everything is “as-is”.  Follow link for pictures.

BRS Refractometer  - 25

Avast ATO pump  - 60

Eheim-Jager 125W heater – 10

Fluval heater 150W – 10

Handheld TDS – 10

Neptune Direct Connect 8 (outlets 5&6 always on, case is bent from when I tried a Triac replacement) – 40

Neptune Direct Connect 4 HD  - 80

Aquacontroller 3, BRS pH probe, temp probe, calibration packets – 150

Neptune PX1000 expansion – 90

Powerline Ethernet set – 35

Syncra 2.0 – 50

18 inches of ½ Loc line with flare and ½ male threads – 8

Waterbug w/3 sensors (this has saved my floors and marriage many times) – 35

Dual head Masterflex pump, Easy-load heads (used for auto water changes, can use various tubing to get flow rate you want) – 150

MP10 Dry side only – 60

Acrylic sump 28x13x10, custom by Artfully Acrylic, 3/8 inch, three chambers, skimmer section 10x12, return 4x12, fuge 10x12 (the chambers were customized for my setup but a dremel can get it to where you want or I’m sure Adam can modify if needed) – 125

BRS dosing pump 1.1ml – 50

Red Sea Aquazone plus 100 w/ drier (I never used this but was given to me for free by another member so passing it on) – FREE

Various test kits, some Revive – FREE

Screen top fits a 24x24 tank, extra clear netting and spline (not sure how much) - FREE

Got any locline?

Yup.  The 18 inch 1/2 inch segment with nozzle and male adapter I used for my return.  $8.  Easy to ship on your dime.

Updated with whats available.  Feel free to make offers.

Getting out of hobby for a while.  Priced everything about 50% of retail.  Pickup is on post at Fort Belvoir (please keep in mind that you will need a valid drivers license and tag to get through the gate).  Free stuff is first come first serve.  Will hold other stuff with Paypal in full.  I checked everything for operation but needless to say sales are final and everything is “as-is”.  Follow link for pictures.

BRS Refractometer  - 25

Avast ATO pump  - 60

Fluval heater 150W – 10

Handheld TDS – 10

Neptune Direct Connect 8 (outlets 5&6 always on, case is bent from when I tried a Triac replacement) – 40

Neptune Direct Connect 4 HD  - 80

Aquacontroller 3, BRS pH probe, temp probe, calibration packets – 150

Syncra 2.0 – 50

Waterbug w/3 sensors (this has saved my floors and marriage many times) – 35

Dual head Masterflex pump, Easy-load heads (used for auto water changes, can use various tubing to get flow rate you want) – 150

MP10 Dry side only – 60

Acrylic sump 28x13x10, custom by Artfully Acrylic, 3/8 inch, three chambers, skimmer section 10x12, return 4x12, fuge 10x12 (the chambers were customized for my setup but a dremel can get it to where you want or I’m sure Adam can modify if needed) – 125

Red Sea Aquazone plus 100 w/ drier (I never used this but was given to me for free by another member so passing it on) – FREE

Various test kits, some Revive – FREE

Screen top fits a 24x24 tank, extra clear netting and spline (not sure how much) - FREE

Thanks to everyone who has ventured onto post for pickup.  I know it is a PIA for those not used to it.  WIth the holiday, I'm out running errands this afternoon so I can meet folks off-post today through the weekend.

(edited)

Update.  The FREE ozone set up is back up for grabs.  Also, you will not regret using the masterflex pump as an automatic water changer.  Best investment I made in my reef second to the Waterbug sensors!

Fluval heater 150W – 10

Handheld TDS – 10

Syncra 2.0 – 50

Avast MR5 media reactor - 40

Edited by armydoc

Which model is the Dual head Masterflex pump, Easy-load heads ? Can you post a link to it so I can read up on it?

Sure.  The pump has two main components.  One is the drive console, Model 7520-60

which can run whatever is attached to it at 6-300 rpm.  This pump has two heads attached "in parallel" .  The heads are Easy Load 77200-52 and can take a variety of tubing sizes.  Then you just use the flow chart to choose a tubing size and rpm.  Run both heads and you can change water at the same rate.  Of course, you want to calibrate it - I just used a kitchen scale and a stopwatch, to make sure you are getting the flow rate you want.  It's peristaltic so no worries about siphon, etc.  The system is very expandable with just a tubing switch.  These are lab grade components.

The tubing only needs to be within the head - you can then convert it to whatever you want.  A few members have some tubing, I got mine from Tom.  Also available on ebay.

Hope that answers your question.

Nice drive and heads. I've got a couple that are similar (but with digital displays and control). Masterflex makes great equipment. Price on this is a bargain. The second head is a bonus!

How old and how much usage did the syncra 2.0 see?

4 months. Purchased new. It was my return pump so ran 24/7 except for feedings, maintenance, etc.

Update.  Available items below.

Fluval heater 150W – 10

Handheld TDS – 10

Avast MR5 media reactor - 40