Participation Proclamation

YHSublime

Hey WAMAS!

I just wanted to take the time to encourage all of our members to  go to the link in my signature and vote for the picture of the month. I also wanted to give a special thanks to all those that were encouraged enough to enter a picture, thank you for taking the time, and for participating.

There are certain ways to keep our club active, and supportive, and although I think as a whole we already have a tremendous, and very active community, we can always do more!

The Tank Of The Month, and the Picture Of The Month are things that are done for our members, I personally enjoy looking over somebody's system every month, and seeing the pictures and reading a little bit about what they're doing. I also hope that those nominated and elected consider it as something exciting, and are proud of being show cased. It is my hope that the picture of the month will be on par with TOTM. I thoroughly enjoyed watching all the pictures come in, and hope that you, the WAMAS member, did as well.

So PLEASE! I'm begging you! Take the time to go and click on your favorite picture! It takes 5 seconds. It's even linked for you below. Give me suggestions for future POTMs! Enter pictures! Practice your photography! Make it fun!

Thanks for reading. And thanks for VOTING HERE.

Future topics: Micro Fauna, Filter Feeders, WORMS?!?!?!?!, Shrimp, Non-photosynthetic Corals, Cleanup Crew...

As you can see I am a fan of showcasing the stuff not normally highlighted in the hobby :).

Future topics: Micro Fauna, Filter Feeders, WORMS?!?!?!?!, Shrimp, Non-photosynthetic Corals, Cleanup Crew...[/size]

[/size]

As you can see I am a fan of showcasing the stuff not normally highlighted in the hobby :). [/size]

I think he has a secret supply of these pics already....I am on to you Jason!! Lol

I think he has a secret supply of these pics already....I am on to you Jason!! Lol

Hahah, you know what is funny about this?? You are right! Lately I have been sitting and looking at my live rock using a magnifying glass to observe the pods/worms etc... I have a few pics ready to go ;)

Hahah, you know what is funny about this?? You are right! Lately I have been sitting and looking at my live rock using a magnifying glass to observe the pods/worms etc... I have a few pics ready to go ;)

I knew it!!

Theme ideas; Hitchhikers, night life, macro, photoshopped, cell phones only, DSLR/point and shoots only, (different types of corals like LPS or SPS), Fish, (different colors like red or blue)

And top down shots

Sent from my toaster using tapatalk2

I like that idea

Reading through a thread in the general discussion session gave me the idea of having a video of the month. Perhaps we do (short) video submissions one month.

Reading through a thread in the general discussion session gave me the idea of having a video of the month. Perhaps we do (short) video submissions one month.

Alright, Jason, slow that roll... :tongue:

Alright, Jason, slow that roll... :tongue:

hahah, it is easy to throw out ideas when someone else has to make it happen... I would be a good CEO, LOL!