Apex output display to a public site?

wade

So I have my Apex up and running. I can log in to my site (thanks to free no-ip.biz account) and see parameters and control things, but it requires logging in.  Is there a way to display just the graphs without having to log in to the controller each time?

Also, can I have the graphs it outputs show a time scale?  It is very annoying not knowing what the time scale is when I see pH fluctuations or temp rises.

Thanks

Tagging along with this, if someone knows a public site I would be interested in seeing one too. 

Seems like you'd have to give them your admin password to your Apex, though, so they could scrape the page because I don't see a way to add a display only user account.

Ah! So there's an xml checkbox under the network setup - once enabled, any xml reader with the right parameters (or even RSS reader) will be able to get the data.  Nice.  I put in a request to reeftronics as well.

Thanks!

Wow, on that site you can even see the programs that people have on their Apex.  Will be great as I'm figuring out what to do.

Mine is now on there as reefwade.

I have not yet programmed much of anything, but will work on that over time. At least I can see my basic parameters now without logging in. And it has time scales and can display up to a week.

I requested an account there today.  I am learning a lot just looking at outlets and profiles on there.

Yep.  I'm online as "Alan M" now.  Will make getting help for my program attempts much easier to be able to just let people see my program.

http://www.aquaticlog.com

They also can connect to your Apex.  There is a radio style button you can click on - it will ping your Apex at a regular time and record the reading.  It isn't as real-time as the reeftronics site, but it does allow you to keep basically all of your records on the tank in one place.

• 4 weeks later...

I missed this somehow.  The aquaticlog site looks really nice.  Will sign up there and pay once I've got the tank running.

I let the free period lapse there and you effectively lose all functionality.  It is definitely a pay to continue site (though cheap).