Live Pacific Reef Cam from National Aquarium

AlanM

Got it working. Needed to allow more javascript than I had allowed. It's the banggai cardinal/yellow tang cam.

Yeah! Cool! but did not have a good camera angle. Also, have 30 second ads (don't know how often, but after 10 seconds in, I got a 30 sec ads)

I have the sound off, but haven't seen any ads yet. See lots of cardinals, anemone, clowns, powder blue tang, hippo tang, little orange guys (anthias?).

It's neat.

Right. There's a big naso tang that keeps circling too and a foxface, and some kind of black tang, I think. Neat. fun to watch for more fish.

I have the sound off, but haven't seen any ads yet. See lots of cardinals, anemone, clowns, powder blue tang, hippo tang, little orange guys (anthias?).

It's neat.

Ads every few minutes. They have a pop up timer you can select to view the ads now or after the lapsed time.

Weird. Is it because I'm running adblock plus in firefox that I don't see any of them or get the timer or anything? I see the banner on the bottom of the video for Tanked, but it's static.

hmm! Not sure. But I have the ads automatically come on about 10-15 second in after you access the link. There after, about 3 minutes, I get a timer banner right next to the national aquarium logo on the left top corner telling you when the next ads will play. I am using google chrome.

wow! just saw a huge blonde naso!

Ads popping up automatically for me in Firefox. Tanked banner is static on the bottom. Cool to see all of those Banggai cardinals crowding the cam. I see the National Aquarium logo, but no timer.

Well, I guess I'd recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus plugins for firefox because I have both and am seeing no ads and no timers. Could it be because I'm on a .gov domain using taxpayer bandwidth to watch the fishies?