Get 35% Discount on New Membrane this Quarter

Enter your 10% reef club discount code 29439 in the “view cart” section of the checkout cart.

All reverse osmosis systems should get the filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. Our high quality FilmTec membrane will last from three to five years.

2ND QUARTER SPECIAL (April 2013 - June 2013)

Get $10 off of the purchase of your new membrane this quarter by entering coupon code 99921 !!

Want more? Get free shipping when your purchase is over $350. Add your items to the cart then click "view cart". Enter in the discount codes applicable to your order: 29439 (10% off) then enter 99921 ( $10 off your membrane purchase) and/or 99919 for FREE Shipping for purchases over $350. You can use all THREE!!

Add Items to your cart then enter the Coupon Codes ion this order :

1st enter your clubs 10% discount code which is 29439

2nd enter the Quarterly special code 99919 to receive FREE SHIPPING on your $350 order

3rd enter the Quarterly special code 99921 to receive$10 off on your membrane order.

So get your 10% discount, which is $4 off from our $40 membranes ... then get $10 additional discount which totals $14 .... A 35% DISCOUNT!

Additionally, get 20% OFF all GROUP BUYS over $2000 PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

Contact us at sales@airwaterice.com for more information

Like us on Facebook

Air, Water & Ice, LLC for product specials, news, DIY tips on installation.

Your friends at AWI 772 461 0256

Air, Water & Ice

• 1 month later...

AWI: This is a great deal. I'm going to have to take advantage of it.

If I wanted to store an RO membrane for future use, what is the recommended method?

ok seriously...i ordered this when I posted here ^^^^^^^^^ and you know I already got a UPS tracking number....gawd I love this company.....so amazing... :wub:

The website refuses to recognize the code for the $10 off.

It just recognized it for me, Forrest. However, it's limiting it to one membrane. I'm going to look into that.

The discount applies to only 1 membrane. It cannot be combined for multiple discounts on multiple membranes. It can, however, be combined with the 10% WAMAS discount as mentioned in the first post.

• 4 weeks later...